Looking back, 2011 was the single best year of my life. But each year should be better than the one before it, it’s simply a pleasant surprise when it does work out that way. I can truthfully say that this is the first year that I’ll be sad to see go, but I’m of course hopeful for the promises of 2012.
I don’t believe in resolutions, per se, but I figure that today is as good as any other to write down the things that I want to focus on in the upcoming year.
- I got married in 2011. I will make sure to spend more time with my amazing, beautiful wife Candace.
- I will make sure that time spent with my two kids is quality, not just quantity.
- I will surround myself only with people who are positive, in an effort to be more positive myself.
- I will find more amazing startups, truly listen to their stories and help them in any way I can.
There’s a lot of other things, too, but these are what are foremost on my mind. What sort of things are on yours?
- bradsthoughts posted this